Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome to the Daily Day Dream Blog of Gus Gallows

A most warm welcome to my readers now numbering in the single digits... Ok, so I don't have any yet, but I can dream, right? Heck, that's the whole purpose of this particular blog. Most blogs these days are based on facts and the going ons of various folks who do not mind putting it out there for the world to see. This one is going to be different. I do not wish to bore you with doldrum day to day activities of an aspiring author who fills too much time managing email systems for a living. So I thought, why not nurture my muse and write a blog that is completely fictional? I know, right?

So here is my pledge to you. Nothing in this blog will ever be based on fact and only sometimes loosely related to reality (much like its author). This is where my day dreams will come to life for you to read, if you are so bold and/or bored to be inclined to read them. I hope so. I look forward to your comments and thank you for taking time from your busy schedules to share my day dreams.

Much love,
Chris Allen, AKA Gus Gallows

No comments:

Post a Comment